Registering to run a half marathon for the first time can be an exhilarating and a daunting experience. When training for the marathon, putting your personal health as a priority is important. Injuries can occur. Here are ten tips for training for a half marathon to make sure your body is optimized for the important day.
- BEING S.M.A.R.T. ABOUT COMPUTER USE
- What are the Differences Between Dry Needling, Intra-Muscular Stimulation (IMS) & Acupuncture Needling into A-Shi points?
- What is the Best Sleeping Position if I Have Back, Neck or Shoulder Pain?
- Top 10 Reasons to See a Physiotherapist
- M.E.A.T. Instead of R.I.C.E. for Soft Tissue Rehabiliatation